Hope in us Special Version Hope in us Special Version

absolutely beautiful piece of music :)
discovered it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WtgmT5CYU8

Semaphore responds:

=)

Omen... Omen...

O.o

Very dark..maybe a little bit to dark. Maybe speeding up the tempo slightly might change the feel of the song slightly.

Thirty Year War (Melodic Thirty Year War (Melodic

Eh..

Mmm...I think this belongs in the Video Game genre. A bit to digital sounding for my liking, and maybe a better piano sample would help alot.

Paranoia loop Paranoia loop

Like <

That piano riff around VERY familiar. I've heard it somewhere before..but I can't pick it. Anyways, I like it. :)

Purgatory {Chair Oh Key} Purgatory {Chair Oh Key}

Hm...

The mix sounds very crowded, I think if you went back over the song, and leveled out everything a bit better, bring the drums a little more forward, and make sure they don't sound so compressed, then I think you'd have decent song.

MY VICE MY VICE

That..

made a bit of sense. A little bit to chopped up n all over for my liking, but all the same, it belongs in this Genre.

Silence the Children Silence the Children

Soft Goth?

Something different, I actually dont mind this at all. Though.. I don't think anyone in the history of Newgrounds has actually figured out exactly what music to put in the Goth Portal, but I like this.

hektikmusic responds:

well thanks, i'm glad you enjoyed :) i think the Goth Portal here seems mostly to be for dark metal type stuff. i've uploaded 2 tracks like this to the Goth Portal and even tho this one has done very well the other gets hated on for not being metal lol can't please everyone...thanks for listening and for the comment :D

Between unhallowed shades 3 Between unhallowed shades 3

Yay!

Finally, someone came along that knows what they are doing..the goth portal seemed a bit lost for a long time. Love it, love it, love it!

satanicpotatoe responds:

Thanks!

[Grandeur] [Grandeur]

Sweet

Damn, I could roll to that all day, very nice.

teddygram responds:

thanks!

NoFilter-Ft.Invasive Insomniac NoFilter-Ft.Invasive Insomniac

Damn, very nice

Great collab both of you. The beats nice and cruizy, rhymes are tight & flow well.

Only change I could see it would need is maybe slight highpass filter on the vocals Invasive, just to remove some of the bass a little, not much, but I think it would make your voice cut through the mix a little more.

Other than that, still got my 5 and 10. Great track.

ExtraordinaryTerrest responds:

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! And the mixing problems would be my fault, I'm still kind of a newbie to the whole audio engineering thing.